Many couples nowadays cringe at the idea of picking the song for their first dance for many reasons. Primarily, the thought of showing off their lack of dancing skills in front of a room filled with eyes staring at them for a whole three minutes and twenty seconds makes many couples feel a lot of uneeded stress. Secondly, we live in a world that is inadated with sites and sounds and many couples don't have those old black and white movie moments of falling in love while Moonlight Serenade by Glen Miller gently hums in the background. If you have taken dance lessons your whole life or if you can remember what was playing on the radio the first time you and your spouse to be kissed for the first time, don't worry this blog post is for you too. There are many ways to create a memorable first dance and it all begins with looking at a few popular first dance songs.
1. I WON'T GIVE UP BY JASON MRAZ
2. AT LAST BY ETTA JAMES
3. WANTED BY HUNTER HAYES
4. A THOUSAND YEARS BY CHIRSTINA PERRY
5. THEN BY BRAD PAISLEY
6. GOD GAVE ME YOU BY BLAKE SHELTON
7. YOUR ARE THE BEST THING BY RAY LAMONTOGNE
8. MY BEST FRIEND BY TIM MCGRAW
9. BLESS THE BROKEN ROAD BY RASCAL FLATTS
10. AMAZED BY LONESTAR
11. EVERYTHING BY MICHAEL BUBLE
12. MARRY ME BY TRAIN
13. MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE BY ADELE
14. WONDERFUL TONIGHT BY ERIC CLAPTON
15. I CROSS MY HEART BY GEORGE STRAIT
*****These songs were all suggested by the Fun Wedding DJ App from Apple's Itunes***
I am also available to discuss much more creative ways to make your guest remember your first dance. For more ideas, email me at email@example.com find us on facebook by searching Hittman Mobile Music, or call (805) 208-2171.
Thanks for reading and we can't wait to talk to you about your wedding or next private event.